powered by Tumblr.
Alexandra Halbert, who was working in a beer tent at the show, said she was about 200-300 yards away from the stage, with her back to it, when she heard “something that sounded like fireworks”.
“I turned around and the whole top part of the stage had collapsed, as well as the scaffolding,” she told the BBC.
“It seemed like there were a couple of minutes of hesitation and no one knew quite what to do. It was only afterwards that we all realised how serious it was.”
Johnson, also known for his work with the British pop band Keane, was interviewed while working at the V Festival with that band in 2009.
- wereallllmadhere reblogged this from shortformblog
- mediaexposed likes this
- allycat0011 reblogged this from shortformblog
- ifilikeityoulikeit likes this
- queenofcaffeine likes this
- womon reblogged this from rabbitinmyheadlights
- rabbitinmyheadlights reblogged this from mildewrice
- lethrbiancaa likes this
- mildewrice reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- someoneelseago reblogged this from shortformblog
- reafan likes this
- sarahlee310 likes this
- yelnicenice likes this
- thescienceofreality likes this
- waitingonoblivion likes this
- shortformblog posted this